March 22, 2008
First Post
Today i finally got a blog!! I'm really excited because I've wanted to get one but my mom said no in the beginning! but I finally started one so I'm pretty excited!! I'm going to start by just telling a little bit about me. My name is Lauren Farmer which you probably already know. I have 7 sisters and 2 brothers and i love having a big family! Its so much fun! I live in Fruitland, Idaho and its really small but i like it. I'm a triplet and its pretty fun besides that we fight all the time! but some times we have tons of fun together!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay another cousin blogger, this is great! I look forward to more posts about you and your fam! You now also have more posts than your mom!
oh my why didnt i know you had a blog?!? hooray!
Post a Comment