Kade is my youngest brother and I wanted to do a post about him because he is so dang cute. Kade is such a wild boy, he is the total opposite of Alek, my other brother. Kade is a true boy, I never really realized how crazy boys can be until he was born. haha But I would never be able to live without Kade because he brings so much fun to our house! Me and Kade have so much fun together even though he can be a little bit of a brat sometimes I love him so much! Every Friday Kade asks if he can sleep with me and when i say no he cries so I can never say no but is so much fun to always count on him sleeping with me! Every Day of the week he asks the same question "is there school tomorrow" and i always say yes there is and he says "dang it" and then he asks "how many more days till Friday" and we would start the countdown again! Today Emma already called having him sleep with him so he couldn't sleep with me, so he started to cry! It was cute that he wanted to sleep with me that bad! Kade is SO cute and I don't know what i would be able to do without him!! I love him so dang much! Kade is adorable!!
4 comments:
those are WAY cute pics!! ha, i love how he likes to sleep w/you! sounds like fun! :)
luv ya girl!!
Your old cousin Rebecca, checking in. What a sweet post! I love the major photoshoot you did together!
lauren sooo cute!!
Looks like fun! He's lucky to have so many fun sisters that love to dote on him!
Post a Comment