
So i got my itouch a little bit ago and i decided to do a post about it because i love it so much!! now I know you are all going to say that it is very expensive but it is worth the money!! I promise! It has the internet and i love that. Then eventually im going to put movies on it. And i also love that i can always listen to music, whenever i want to!! Its the best thing ever and im so glad that i got it! and i want to thank Kaitlin for letting me borrow her money! love ya tons!!
3 comments:
oh lo your cute.
i can't wait to see your i touch in real life.
like seriously.
so it does get the internet for free??!
and do you like the case you got?!
ahh
Lauren. I have tagged you so go to my blog to see what you have to do. Thank you!
oh my!!! i heard you got one you lucky girl!!! i cant wait to play with it when you come in august!
Post a Comment