Are you sure that there isn't just a white band at the top? Cause I think that there's just a white band at the top. I mean, I think that it would be okay for there to just be a white band at the top. Or maybe I just like typing "white band at the top." Either way, I think that you should consider that Shelley's uniforms might just have a white band at the top. Love you!
2 comments:
Lauren,
Thanks for the use of the word "bum" :)
Dad
Are you sure that there isn't just a white band at the top? Cause I think that there's just a white band at the top. I mean, I think that it would be okay for there to just be a white band at the top. Or maybe I just like typing "white band at the top." Either way, I think that you should consider that Shelley's uniforms might just have a white band at the top. Love you!
Post a Comment