June 21, 2009

Again....

So i already did this tag but i thought it would be fun to do it again.. hah so everyone leave a comment. hah

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn’t matter if you knew me a little or a lot, if we’ve actually met in person or not, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you don’t want to play on your blog, or if you don’t have a blog, I’ll leave my memory of you in my comments.

3 comments:

stephanie said...

I taught you guys "Slippery Fish" when you were really little. One night that I was babysitting, I heard you wake up, you were coughing or whimpering in your bed (you were in toddler beds then, so that's how little you were). I asked if you were okay, and you said in a quiet, tired voice, "can we sing Slippery Fish?" And so we did. It was so cute!

I also remember how when Karli was really little, she would talk about how she kicked you when your mom was pregnant, and that's why you were so much smaller than the other two.

Rick said...

I remember how from the earliest of ages coming in and getting you out of bed and how you would always be so happy with a beaming smile and jumping up and down. You couldn't wait to get out of you crib. And I also remember how you had such a cute raspy voice. You are such a cutie!

Love dad

kaitlin said...

ha i just remembered last summer when we all went "running" in mccall. and i nearly died.
i'm not that much of a runner.
BUT I'VE BEEN PRACTICING!
so we are gonna do it again this summer ya?

and i also remember how you are the only triplet who ever emails me back so unfortunately you are the only one who ever gets my emails.