September 13, 2009

New Hobbies:

Some of my very favorite things to do is
a) Color- i dont know why but i serisouly love coloring. i know its little kidish. but i dont care its so fun. i have many coloring stuff. crayone, twistable crayons, and markers. and of course a coloring book. it really intertains me. so thats fun to do!

b) Doing hair- I love doing hair. weither it be my hair or others. i love doing hair! its so fun! I love curling hair! Yesterday i did Sarah Moores hair for homecoming. so that was fun. This was my hair for today. so that was fun! but for real i love doing hair!





3 comments:

kaitlin said...

wowza you're hair is seriously adorable.

monica said...

kait, stop beating me to it.

way to go cute messy bun hair. fan.
way to go cute outfit. fan.
way to go cute nail polish fan.

Rick said...

Such a pretty girl. I miss you guys!

Love Dad