November 8, 2009

Random Things:

- Kade lost his first tooth.
- I'm the chauffeur around the house now that i dont have a sport this season. Its great.
- School is alot better this year than last year.
- I CANT wait for thanksgiving to see my sisters and everyone else thats coming!!
- My new obsession is bows. i have 12. and i made 6! (with melissa's help) so that was exciting!
- I love not playing a sport this season. its very relaxing!
- I'm a big girl now. i can drive to Boise. I've done it twice! go me.

That's about it. Life is good!!

4 comments:

kaitlin said...

can't wait to see youuuu.
hah have fun driving all around town sweetie! your favorite!

monica said...

im glad this school year is better. that is always great when that happens...oh and big city driver huh? good job...

see you in two weeks! huzzah!

Lauren Farmer said...

O i love driving. its great. going like every hour!! hah

Ya its alot better. well like not really a big driver for someone that doesnt live in idaho. but its a big driver for me. hah I cant wait!!

joslin said...

Umm i can't wait to see you. lucky you being the driver. :) at least you don't have to run for basketball eh?