Theres a cheering section for our school that we call "the Frenzy" all of the students stand and cheer through out the game. I dont do it every game because i would rather sit. hah but i did it this past game and it was pretty fun! You dress up in our school colors, which are orange and black and cheer the team that's playing on!
Really? You girls are adorable. And I agree with Monica, Karli, those glasses are great on you. Is the frenzy still holdin' up? Not gonna lie, I miss it! Where else can you wear such great outfits?
4 comments:
FREAK YOU'RE SO CUTE!
so pretty much you are all super cute. love those big glasses karli!
umm hi cute outfits. seriously.
Really? You girls are adorable. And I agree with Monica, Karli, those glasses are great on you. Is the frenzy still holdin' up? Not gonna lie, I miss it! Where else can you wear such great outfits?
Post a Comment