April 5, 2008
ok this week was a little boring. To start out i play mixed doubles for tennis and we definitely had two tennis matches this week and i got burnt today!! I'm really excited because its a sign of tanness!! lol So mixed doubles is ok but its not my favorite! We lost both which is sad :( but ya hopefully we do better! Yesterday i was counting how many days we have left for school and its definitely 37 days!! I'm so excited, counting down the days!! Today before we went to our tennis match we went to Kade and Claire's soccer game and its so cute to watch them they are so funny! I love watching them!! but ya and the last thing is we went to Boise today and got Joslin's prom dress and its really pretty and i got a new shirt!! I love getting new clothes!! but ya sorry my week sucks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
lets face it who doesn't love getting tan or getting new clothes?!
can't wait to see the new shirt!
Sounds like fun... definitely :)
Post a Comment