April 6, 2008

Things I love in Life..

1. My Big Family- They always make me happy and there all so fun to be around! I love being having a big Family!



2. Tennis- It's so much fun and you don't even have to run that much! I love wearing the skirts even though they are a bit short :( but i love how you can look cute and play a sport at the same time. its my favorite!!
3. Little Kids- little kids make me so happy! There all so sweet and fun! I can see a baby anywhere and it can make me happy! I love little kids and I don't know what i would do without them!
4. Soccer- Soccer is so much fun to play! I love the feeling of running but just not too much. I also love the feeling when you score! I mean who wouldn't??
5. Church- Church makes me so happy too. I love that you can have fun and learn at the same time!! Young Womens is also a big part in church that i love and I'm so thankful for it!!
6. Good Shows- Hannah Montana, American Idol, and Big give are my favorite shows! They are all so good and fun to watch! Hannah Montana is so dang funny and I love it to death!!
7. Summer- McCall, California, and EFY are the things that i count down the days for! I love going to all of those things and they are all so much fun and I love them to death!! This year we don't get to go to EFY but I'm counting down the days for next year!!!
8. Flip flops- Flips are so much fun to wear!! I love them so much they are so comfy and fun to wear!!
9. Good music- Good music is so much fun too because first of all the hole family will start singing and second of all it just fun to rock out to!! haha
10. Pictures- We take so much pictures in our family. We cant go through one trip without taking pictures! I love picture so much and I don't know what i would do without them!!
11. Scrap booking- Thats one thing that i can always do when i have nothing to do! its so relaxing and fun at the same time!!

3 comments:

Jeff Hamm said...

Love the updates to your blog... we'll be having a baby soon and you're welcome to come see her or Sarah or Nathan any time... we'll even leave you alone with them if you want!

kaitlin said...

okay i kind of forgot what all the things were on your list...but i basically agreed with all of them.
oh my gosh i know tennis is great, just for that reason! and ya...mccall, cali, pretty wonderful i would say. and serious i remember how i hated having a big family when i was younger...now i love love it!

ya i agree with them all.

soccerchick said...

Way cute lo!! i love reading about you and your family! cute pics too!! :) :) luv ya!