April 25, 2008

Shoting Clay Pigeons!! (half way)

On Wednesday me and my mia maids group went to my leaders parents property and we went there and shot clay pigeons. I only shot once because i was a little scared and I didn't want to get hurt! :( lol but ya its fun but very scary. Everyone else in my young womens group actually shot a clay pigeon so that was exciting. In the begging of the week we chose each young women to bring something as in like hot dog buns, mustard, plates, etc.and if they didn't go then we wouldn't have that supplies so everyone had to come, :) so everyone ended up coming and everyone brought there stuff. It was alot of fun and i'm really glad that we planed it. I didn't even shot and i had alot of fun! Thanks so much Stephanie for taking us and being such a great leader!! Love ya tons!! I'm going to put pictures on here once get them! So make sure you look later! :)

1 comment:

hillmans said...

Lauren I am so glad you had fun I thought it was an amazing activity. I love our class so much and you make it so fun so thanks for being so great!