April 25, 2008

Tennis!

Tennis this week was half way good and half way not! I won 2 out of 4 matches. So that was exciting! The first match was against baker and I lost the first set but then during the second set i was winning 3-0 and her knee was hurting so she took a timeout. She was talking to her coach and ended up forfeiting so i won! so that was exciting! The second match was against Parma and they are really good at tennis (no one wins against them) :( so I lost that match. The next match was against Payette. I won the first set 6-2 so that was exciting, but then i started going down hill from there. I was losing 5-4 and she got the next game so then we had to do tie breaker. Its the first one to 7 games. To make it short, it was 7-3 at the end and I lost.I really felt like should of won!! I don't get to play her again which is sad but maybe next year I will win!! She was pretty good so I didn't feel that bad to lose but I still wish i would of won!


No comments: