June 10, 2008

57 things about me!

Ok so this is really long so sorry about that but i just thought i would do this because i was really bored and it was kind of fun thinking of stuff even though it was hard! and it took me forever! I hope you read it all and learn a little bit about me! o ya and sorry for the random number 57, i could only think of that much and didn't really want to do anymore!

  1. I'm a triplet
  2. I live in a family of 10 kids and i love it!
  3. I have brown hair
  4. I have blue eyes
  5. I love Abercrombie Kids
  6. I love my Itouch
  7. I love little kids
  8. My favorite 2 sports are soccer and tennis
  9. I've been to 8 out of the 50 states!
  10. Drink of choice would have to be Sunny D
  11. I have to drink Milk with something, i cant have it plain!
  12. I wear contacts
  13. I hate alarms!
  14. I love when you wake up in the middle of the night and realize you have more hours to sleep!
  15. I talk in my sleep
  16. I have my permit and working on my drivers license
  17. I love decorating my room
  18. I want to get married in the Salt Lake temple
  19. When i get older for my job, i want to cut peoples hair in my home
  20. I want to go to BYU, Provo
  21. I love looking at photography blogs because i wish i could be as good as them!
  22. I don't like writing in my journal but i do it anyways
  23. The furthest place I've been from Idaho is Mexico
  24. I really want to adopt a little African girl after i get married
  25. I don't like camping
  26. If i could have any skill it would be singing or dancing well
  27. I love EFY and want to be an EFY counselor when i get older
  28. I love shopping when you have a ton of money to spend on just clothes!
  29. I love wearing flip flops with socks
  30. I cant sleep without socks on
  31. I like running just not sprinting
  32. I like summer way more then winter i just hate like 100 degrees weather, way too hot!
  33. My favorite book is "Secret Journal of Bret Colton"
  34. I love going to bed early!
  35. Sleeping in is the best
  36. I've sprained my neck, broken my nose and my pinkie
  37. My dream car is a cream Escalade
  38. I'm organized
  39. It's really hard for me to throw away my mascara (weird i know)
  40. I hate drying my hands off on damp towels
  41. I love watching American Idol
  42. Our family is really unhealthy
  43. I feel really good about myself when i eat something healthy!
  44. One of my fears is going outside in the dark
  45. I hate going to bed last in my family
  46. I don't have a middle name
  47. I get headaches a lot but never really take medicine for it
  48. I love going to McCall and just longing at the beach the hole day
  49. I love tanning as long as i don't get burnt!
  50. I love doing my sisters hair
  51. I like cooking and want to be a good cook once in my life time!
  52. One thing I love about spring is the very green grass!!
  53. I love gardens as long as i don't have to weed them!
  54. I love going to Young womens on Wednesday
  55. I have all A's so far
  56. I hate warm milk
  57. I hate scary movies! i don't think I've gone through a full movie in a long time!

3 comments:

kaitlin said...

cute lauren!
loved the random facts.
even though i already knew most of them i learned some. :)

Sister Taylor Foote said...

Hey I did mine except I had so many I went to 65! But yours was so fun I think I learned a bunch!

Sarah said...

Lauren i tagged you so read my blog to find out what to do. i think i tagged you twice