Two names you go by:
1. Lo
2. Lo lo
Things you are wearing right now:
1. Blue Modbe
2. Gray sweats
Two of your favorite things to do:
1. Play tennis and soccer
2 Tan
Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. A cell phone! and a camera
2. a white modbe cap
Two favorite pets:
1. A little kitten but only when small I hate them when they are big they just gross me out!
2. I Don't have another one!
Things you did last night:
1. Had a dinner with friends from my ward
2. Got ready for the dinner
Two things you ate today:
1. Chips
2. Fruity pebble rice cripies
Two people you last talked to:
1. Joslin Farmer
2. Melissa Jangula
Two things you're doing tomorrow:
1. Going to yoga then soccer practice
2. Babysitting
Two longest car rides:
1. Fruitland, Idaho to Mexico
2. Fruitland, Idaho to Sacramento, California (mine is the same as Hannah's!)
Two Favorite Holidays:
1. My Birthday
2. Christmas
Two favorite beverages:
1. Sunny D
2. Milk
I tag Taylor, Sarah, Emma, and Whitney
No comments:
Post a Comment