June 18, 2008

I'm done!!

i finished my Personal Progress yesterday! i had my interview today and on Sunday I'm getting my necklace. I'm so glad that i got it done and i had a great experience doing it some of the projects that i did were: i made a scrapbook about me, i read the B of M, I exercised and ate less junk food, i learned a song on the piano, i did a recipe book and i didn't have enough hours so i invited some families in my ward over and i made them dinner it was so much fun!! I decorated the tables all cute with name tags and i made cute invitations it was so much fun! after we played signs with the adults and it was so much fun!!! One thing that is really sad is i forgot to take pictures of everything i did so i wont be able to put it on my blog. Sad Sad! Personal Progress is great and its so good if you finish early before you get really busy!! I'm so glad that i got mine done and i learned so much from it!!

3 comments:

kaitlin said...

are you KIDDING me?!
who are you.
sheesh lauren, thats so good, i can't believe you really finished! that is so good that you didn't procrastinate, what a good trait to have. that will sure help in college!
YAY!

Jeff Hamm said...

Congrats! Nice work.

farmersdozen.com said...

You are a great example of setting a goal...a ton at once! and keeping to it each day, even when it is summer! Wow you are amazing! Good job getting it before you were 16! You are a hard worker and very determined.