July 6, 2008
California!!
So I'm in California right now! and I'm having so much fun! i cant put any pictures on this month but ill for sure do it next month so sorry about that! some things that I've been up to while I'm here is tanning, swimming, hanging out with cousins of course, tennis!!, working, and just having fun! California is so much fun and I'm so glad that I'm here for the whole month! We went shopping on Saturday from 12:00-7:00 it was a lot of fun and i got 3 really cute shirts!! so thats what I've been up to so far for the month of July. Hannah and Taylor you need to update your blogs!! hurry hurry!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
okay Lauren I'm just gonna give you a list of things McCall, secrets, resses sticks poem, and watching scary movies with you ha ha
Post a Comment