February 26, 2011

BYU Provo!!

I made it into BYU Provo!! i am SOO happy. i never thought i was going to make it into there and i am just so excited! i cant wait to be at college next to my two older sisters! next to karli! next to some of my best friends. Natalie and Ashley Finch. and Markie Hartley! who i am going to be rooming with! i am going to be starting summer term which is SO soon and so weird to me. but i am seriously so excited to move on and go to college! AH! i am soo happy!!

4 comments:

tori said...

That's so exciting, Lauren! Congratulations! When does summer term begin?

I think it's better to go straight out of high school, personally. That's what I did and it was so nice; I learned and grew so much. You'll have so much fun!

Julia said...

Yayayya! I'm so excited for you lauren!

kaitlin said...

i CAN'T WAIT TO HAVE YOU UP HERE WITH ME!!! you'll have so much fun. i had so much fun. we'll have so much fun!
can't wait!!
i've been bragging to people all week about you.

Lauren Farmer said...

Thanks! :)
i don't even know when it starts. june maybe?? haha thats so soon!

Yea I'm excited! nervous. but excited!

I seriously cant wait!! ahh!! haha party every night!! ha