March 1, 2011

Pictures! :) 31 day challenge.



Day 01 - A picture of yourself with fifteen fact

1. I'm a triplet!
2. I have 7 sisters. and 2 brothers. and LOVE it! :)
3. My favorite color is PINK!!
4. I love TOMS shoes. and Cardigans. haha
5. I'm 18!
6. I'm going to BYU provo for college! and CAN. NOT. WAIT!
7. I love soccer and tennis!
8. I LOVE. LOVE my friends! Shelbie. Emily! and more!
9. I love taking naps! i know i'm lazy. but i dont care!
10. I love taking pictures!
11. I'm pretty shy. but once i get comfortable around you i can be pretty loud!
12. I love long hair! and have to wear it down every day so i can play with it.
13. I'm Mormon! :) and dont know what i would do without the gospel in my life!
14. I'm really excited to grow up! :) but so nervous at the same time!
15. I love little kids. :) and cant wait to have my own!

3 comments:

Monica @ All Things Lovely said...

so for 31 days you will post a new pic and 15 facts about you?!! fun, cant wait to read them!

Lauren Farmer said...

well. each day will be something new about me. so its not going to be 15 facts everyday. haha but it will still be good!

kaitlin said...

i love this game that you are doing.
CAN'T wait to see/read everything.